2008/01/30

Correction and apologies


I received some feedbacks that in the Savannah article I hurt Gyula. This is not true, buti f someone would feel so, I apologize in here too, as I already did on the bus. Everyone on the bus is 100% thankful to Gyula, that we made it here. If it wasn’t for him, we stay in Budaƶrs. Turning back from the middle of the savannah was a common decision, not Gyula’s own, although he initiated it. As we heard later, even the 4x4s had difficulties with that stretch. We turned back trusting his expertise, experience and knowledge. It can easily be that this is the only reason we are still alive. Thank you very much, Gyula. I1d like to ask everyone to read the other articles as well, and judge the Savannah post based on them. Neither in style nor in content differs from the others.

No comments: